Monday, October 27, 2008

The Perfect Match


Profile of the Week: Judy Writes...

We are but a string in the web of life.

The Match: My choice for Judy is Bob. Bob is a poet, and has already fallen in love with Judy just from reading her words. Bob fittingly responded with a poem, which was a little long to publish in its entirety. And, to tell you the truth, the last forty pages were a little deep for me to follow.

Bob believes that his gift with words comes from his childhood. Having a name that is spelled the same forward and backward confused him, made him aware of his uniqueness, and forced his mind onto serious matters. I'm hoping that Judy can see the potential these two have. I'm told that having something to look forward to may speed Bob's release.

Bob writes:

I am not a woman

You are

I am but a man

You are not

I am nothing special

You are

I am but a blog on the net of inter

You are not

I think, therefore

You are

I am but a pat of butter on the in of muff

You are not

I look out my window, are you there?

You are

Somewhere. I'm here. Are you coming?

You are not

Oh

Oh

Why

Why not?

You are but an angel in the heaven of earth

You are

I am but a turd in the forest

Alone

Smelling

I am

You are not

I am but a shopper in the mall of loneliness

I visit it often

The directory map says

You are here

But

You are not

I Am

Alone

Smelling

You are

You are

No comments: